Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ready, Set ... Blog!

I have never had a blog before, and while I spend my days talking on the phone, driving around the city with clients, and socializing, I really do not know exactly what to communicate in this first post. To get the ball rolling, I'd really like to open this blog up to my friends, clients, and my extended network to say hello, add your thoughts, post suggestions, or questions. I strive to make this blog an engaging platform for any topic of interest.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sean, I like your new blog and i sincerely appreciate your first post. As a 27 year old renter in Old Town Alexandria, I would really like advice on how to prepare to buy my first home? Where do I go to find current loan programs like FHA or tax rebates? What percentage should I plan to put down, how should I determine my price range, and why do homeowner association fees vary so drastically for similar properties in the same neighborhood?! Thank you in advance!! Good luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question, have you ever wrote a song about being a realtor or buying a home?! JK!! But maybe an idea!!

    ReplyDelete